May 23, 2018
12:00 PM Pacific Time (90 Minutes)
Free. No registration required.
This webinar, for both families and service providers, will provide an overview of iCanConnect, a national deaf-blind equipment distribution program that provides individuals who have both significant vision and hearing loss with free equipment and training, to help them stay connected with friends, family, and the world.
Marcia Brooks – Director
Perkins National Deaf-Blind Equipment Distribution Program (iCanConnect)
Carly Fredericks – Program Coordinator
iCanConnect New Jersey
Prior to the meeting
On the day of the meeting
- Connect your browser to http://hknc.adobeconnect.com/ncdb/
- On the NCDB Webinar page, enter your first and last names in the Name box, and click the Enter Room button.
- Phone connection information will be posted in the room.
- For details on participating by phone only, contact Robbin Bull.
- If you fail to connect to the webinar using the link above, try one of two things: (a) use this alternate link or (b) try a different browser, such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. If you still have trouble connecting, see our Adobe Connect Advanced Help page.
- A pop-up box might prompt you to open and/or install an Adobe Connect Add-In.
This meeting will be recorded and captioned. If you miss the meeting you can find the recorded materials in our archived webinars list.