Description:Join the Iowa Deafblind Project to discuss topics relevant to the education of students who are deafblind. Each meeting will focus on one topic. The topics are listed below. Participants will be sent resources related to the topic to review prior to each session. On the specified date and time participants will meet together via Zoom to participate in a conversation about the topic. Iowa Deafblind Project staff will facilitate the conversations and be available for questions.
Topic: Appropriate Assessment Tools for Students Who are Deafblind
- Thursday November 12, 2020 (4:00-5:00pm)
Topic: Cortical Vision Impairment Interventions
- Thursday January 14, 2020 (4:00-5:00pm)
Topic: Communication Strategies and Planning
- Thursday March 4, 2021 (4:00-5:00pm)
Topic: Strategies to Increase Student Participation and Movement
- Thursday May 13, 2021 (4:00-5:00pm)
Where: Participants who register will be sent a Zoom link 1 week before the session. No in-person location will be provided.
To register, follow the instructions below:
- Go to this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NTRXDQH
- Fill out the form and submit.
- A Zoom link and resources will be provided 1 week before the session.
- Questions? Contact Katy Ring at (712)310-4623 or email@example.com