8-week classes | No charge | Must be eligible
Am I eligible to take this ASL class?
- Must be related to the child (age 0-21) who is deaf,
hard of hearing in Iowa OR work with a child who
is deaf or hard of hearing in an Iowa educational
- Must have internet and access to Zoom,
preferably using desktop, laptop, or tablet.
- Must be able to attend weekly classes.
How do I register?
- Registration opens before 8-week sessions begin.
- go to: www.iowaschoolforthedeaf.org/across-iowa/sign-language-classes
Classes provided at no cost through a partnership of Iowa Department of Education and Iowa School for the Deaf.
email@example.com | Text: 712.307.7412